MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport

4 posters

Go down

Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport Empty Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport

Post by mogu83 Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:03 pm

The Patty Wagon at Flying W is closed.  This one is just a little Northwest and has a fairly interesting aviation museum.  Anyone been there and have an opinion??
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport Empty Re: Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport

Post by egschade Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Never been there. 90 minute ride for me so not too bad.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport Empty Runway Cafe Ride for Breakfast/Lunch?

Post by dennisjay Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Harry, Are you shopping for interest? I was looking on the "Monthly Breakfast/Lunch" forum page but I think my browser viewer is broken. I don't see any posts there. Has COVID-19 scared everyone off?

I think we need a "Already Vaccinated" Sub-group Breakfast ride. Perhaps?

I'm up for a ride up to the Runway Cafe if you feel like getting out. If not no problem,
I'll likely ride out there to check it out next week sometime.

dennisjay

Back to top Go down

Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport Empty Re: Runway Café / South Jersey Reginal Airport

Post by mogu83 Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:51 pm

Casting crumbs upon the water.  Most places are at 50% and that's more relaxed the further South you go.
The local Harley guys go to lunch on Wednesdays and Saturday so I sometimes ride with them but it's not comfortable.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:22 pm

100 miles with the HD guys to get a hamburger.  The roads were wet so the Guzzi stayed in the garage.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisjay Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:33 pm

WHAT??? That V85TT is an Adventure bike, it loves wet roads (and muddy, by the way).

dennisjay

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:39 pm

dennisjay wrote:WHAT??? That V85TT is an Adventure bike, it loves wet roads (and muddy, by the way).
I guess that will eventually happen.  But the Harley guys look at it funny.  They can't figure out how the chain works with the engine sitting sideways.  Smile   lol
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:07 pm

dennisjay wrote:Harry, Are you shopping for interest? I was looking on the "Monthly Breakfast/Lunch" forum page but I think my browser viewer is broken. I don't see any posts there. Has COVID-19 scared everyone off?

I think we need a "Already Vaccinated" Sub-group Breakfast ride. Perhaps?

I'm up for a ride up to the Runway Cafe if you feel like getting out. If not no problem,
I'll likely ride out there to check it out next week sometime.
Sounds like discrimination.Laughing

How about a "I had Covid group ride",oh wait I may be riding by my self!Sad
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down