MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great riding this past week

3 posters

Go down

Great riding this past week Empty Great riding this past week

Post by Nick Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:35 am

Last Tuesday morning (election day) packed up the EV and left for Cowans Gap state park. Dwight and Laura had just finished checking in, by the time I arrived.
John A., his buddy John, Paul E. and his friend Jim arrived the next day.  Laura had ordered wood and had it delivered by the cabin. She made sure that we would not run out …..
I spent 2 nights there and left for home on Thursday.
The next day, Friday morning, Nov. 6th, I loaded the EV on my trailer and headed to Bill Hagan’s house. Left the Bike and the trailer there and drove to Willville. On Saturday I attended Dan’s memorial at a BRP overlook. After the ceremony went back to Willville, had dinner and left for Bill H.’s house in Winchester VA. The weather for those 2 day was beautiful, and I should have left the truck at Bill’s and ride the bike to Willville. Got to Bill’s house late on Saturday evening and in retrospect, riding the bike that late would have been a “little” dangerous.
Bill and I left early the next morning, Sunday, headed to Rochester, NY to visit our friends Bob Wegman and Joe A. Bob’s wife got him a new V7III for his 70th birthday. We arrived there just before dark. Had a great riding day on Monday, visiting the Finger Lakes’ area. Left Rochester yesterday morning and arrived in Winchester around 5:30 pm. This morning loaded the EV on the trailer and headed for home. Got here around 1:30 pm.
The weather was unbelievable from the 3rd to yesterday. Today it basically rained all day, but who cares, I was driving ;-)

Bill and I, ready to go
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dan

At Cowans Gap

In PA at Cowans Gap Campground, with 2 new V85TT

Just a little wood to burn

Somewhere in the Finger lakes area

On Pine Hill road (PA 44)

Last edited by Nick on Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Nick
Nick

Mac and Kev M like this post

Back to top Go down

Great riding this past week Empty Re: Great riding this past week

Post by Kev M Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:42 am

Right, crazy, I think I got out every day since last Thursday.... well except Sunday but that's cause Cam and I were drinking beers while he entertained my kids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kev M

Nick and Mac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:50 am

Was able to get out a couple times for short lunch rides. Working from home has a downside - most days now run 7a-7p. At least I have some flexibility in the schedule and can arrange a 60 min lunch a few times a week.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down