MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guzzi Sighting

2 posters

Go down

Guzzi Sighting Empty Guzzi Sighting

Post by mogu83 Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:55 pm

Saw a Guzzi heading West on Rt 532 coming out of Chatsworth.
Anyone from here??
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Guzzi Sighting Empty Re: Guzzi Sighting

Post by Kev M Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 pm

Around 2-3 o'clock I presume. But why only ONE? Must have been just after one of the curves. Fiona and I were on the white Stone and usually a half mile ahead after the curves. Seamus and Jenn were on her new Carbon and uh, going more conservatively through the curves lol.

We took Seamus for his first ever motorcycle ride to Hot Diggity Dog today. It was also Jenn's first ride with a passenger in her 15+ years of riding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kev M

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:45 pm

My brain function no longer works fast enough to take an in depth look at two motorcycles in rapid succession.   Caught you in the first turn as you left Chatsworth, I was coming home (car) from three softball games in Voorhees and on my way to a baseball game in Lacey.  No bike today.

Strange I never had a problem with my kids on the back and it never changed my riding style, but I'm a nervous wreck with the grandkids.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev M Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Ha ha I hear ya.

It's funny with me it was my first ride with my eldest that absolutely changed my riding style. At least when he was on the back. And it's true today too, I slow it down and leave extra margins if I've got a kid on the back.

Hopefully we'll all be at the Father's day lunch!

See ya there.

Kev

Kev M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down