MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMPOT VINTAGE BIKE RALLY CATSKILLS

Go down

JAMPOT VINTAGE BIKE RALLY CATSKILLS Empty JAMPOT VINTAGE BIKE RALLY CATSKILLS

Post by 9fingers Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:22 am

I got a message from Ben English, from another MG forum, with a notice for the Jampot rally up in the Catskills in June. It looks like too much fun and I am sure it is an interesting group of guys......and it is cheap......so I booked a room for 2 nights June 16 and 17. $95 a night for a basic room and I think is is perhaps $65ish for the rally, which includes 2 dinners and a breakfast. It is just a bit north of Hunter Mountain ski area and a little over 3 hour ride for me through Big Indian or the Sundown Forest.......both routes I totally love. Plus I get to stop in Phoenicia for pizza at Brios on the way back down. If only Sweet Sues was still in business...........I am in Lafayette, about 25 min from Port Jervis or Milford, for reference.

Anyway, I will post the link and PDF if I remember how to attach. Oh, and I am riding my Royal Enfield 500 for this one, but I am told there will be other Moto Guzzi's there.

OK, won't let me post the PDF but here is the link.

Scott

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9fingers

Back to top Go down