MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel

4 posters

Go down

Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel Empty Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel

Post by Kev M Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:12 am

This morning I'm looking for a Yamaha to take photos of for my next project and I decide to check the new "used bike dealer" in Mt. Laurel*

*It's actually part of the Hannum's Harley family of dealers. I think they're basically funneling their trade ins from the various dealers and supplementing inventory with auctions. I first noticed them earlier this year on Rte 73 near the intersection of Church Road (where it cuts in diagonally).

Anyway, so I check their website and notice they have a Moto Guzzi listed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's 2002 EV Anniversary edition with a matching side car.

It's overpriced, but looks good and complete.

I'm so tempted to pick it up to run the kids back and forth to camp/school/soccer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kev M

Guzziboy66 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel Empty Re: Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel

Post by Mac Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:12 am

That's pretty, 9k though. If you buy it get rid of the bar ends .
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel Empty Re: Cali Hack at Cycle Smart in Mt. Laurel

Post by mogu83 Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:25 am

I'm sure they would drop 1K in the first five minutes of conversation. The kids would love it.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam3512 Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:38 am

That is NICE!  And color matching chair.  2002 “should” be pre-hydro engine with external fuel filter.  Only issue for that year was cosmetic - flaking engine paint.  Super low miles too. Sergeant seat?
Cam3512
Cam3512

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down