MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle

3 posters

Go down

Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle Empty Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle

Post by egschade Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:30 am

Hi Folks

There's a V85TT at Cross Country that someone on Wildgoose would like seen. I was planning to go today but probably can't make it. Is there anyone nearby who can stop by and give it a once over? Chris from Metuchen is in Italy so is anyone else close enough to stop by and give it a once over?
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle Empty Re: Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle

Post by egschade Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:52 am

I know a couple folks don't live too far from CC. I tried going Sunday but they're now closed Sun & Mon and I'm busy with family the next week.

Anyone?
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle Empty Re: Check out V85TT at Cross Country Cycle

Post by Guzziboy66 Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:09 pm

I can probably stop by next week. I have to go to Eatontown for seminars Monday to Thursday... They're closed on Monday and my Son has soccer on Tuesday & Thursday... I'll try to go on Wednesday.

Younger Eric
Guzziboy66
Guzziboy66

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:54 am

Guzziboy66 wrote:I can probably stop by next week.  I have to go to Eatontown for seminars Monday to Thursday...  They're closed on Monday and my Son has soccer on Tuesday & Thursday...  I'll try to go on Wednesday.

Younger Eric

That would be great. Just a general once over to see if it's been abused. One red flag is it never received it's initial service. The guy on WG is dave1068...
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:23 pm

Hey Eric - were you able to check out the V85 at Cross Country?
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev M Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:26 am

egschade wrote:Hey Eric - were you able to check out the V85 at Cross Country?

I saw a report on WG...

Kev M

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 am

Thanks Kev - didn't catch Eric's post on WG. And thanks Eric for stopping by to give Dave a report. As I noted in my reply there it could be an opportunity to get a low-ball offer accepted.
egschade
egschade

Guzziboy66 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down