MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V85TT Meet up

2 posters

Go down

V85TT Meet up Empty V85TT Meet up

Post by bobl16 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:47 pm

I know there's more then a few NJ V85TT owners around these days so just throwing it out there to do a meet up and a nice mixed surface ride thru the South Jersey Pines. We can meet at Lucilles famous in Warren Grove or Wells Mills park right off the GSP or Atsion Ranger station or ??
Anyway food for thought for y'all and of course the route would include a stop at Hot Diggity Dog Very Happy
bobl16
bobl16

Back to top Go down

V85TT Meet up Empty Re: V85TT Meet up

Post by egschade Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:27 am

I'd be up for that provided the roads say relatively hard packed. I had the V85 in some loose/soft dirt once and it was not fun. Would also need some advance planning as it would take me close to two hours just to get to Lucille's (avoiding the GSP and turnpike).
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by bobl16 Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:30 pm

We can accommodate on harder pack dirt roads. Also we could use the Wawa at the rte 539 & 70 intersection as a meeting spot so it's easier on the Northern crew and then meander south thru Brendan Byrne with a stop at Hot Diggity Dog amongst other attractions.
bobl16
bobl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down