MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day to Ride

2 posters

Go down

Day to Ride Empty Day to Ride

Post by mogu83 Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:01 am

Low 60s and no clouds. Good day to get out if you can.
headin to the garage now.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Day to Ride Empty Re: Day to Ride

Post by Mac Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Thought about riding, but the boss likes when I show up! LOL
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:05 pm

I guess Harley guys don't work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Went past those Long Horns again, I spent time riding in most of the cattle States and never saw this many Long Horns in one spot.
And here they are in New Egypt New Jersey, go figure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes - work does get in the way of life, big problem is we get too familiar with having a warm/safe place to sleep at night and food in our bellies at a very early age. rabbit
It's really different riding with these groups, this was just a let's go to lunch on Tuesday thing and 35 bikes show up.  You never really know what the guy next to you, in front of you or behind you is going to do, not very relaxing.  I usually excuse myself after lunch and ride home alone.   Went to a place called O'Conners in Mount Holly about 25 miles away but they take 50 to get there because they ride around in circles, which drives me crazy.  When we get to the lunch spot their all going on about what a great 'run' it was and I'm thinking 'thank God no one went down'.  But, it's their 'thing' and they do ride every week (some times more), and they're a good bunch of people.  They just look like cowboys and pirates.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down