MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodby Eldorado

3 posters

Go down

Goodby Eldorado Empty Goodby Eldorado

Post by ff73148 Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:44 pm

I've sold my Eldorado. I'm just not comfortable with the weight anymore. I looked at the V7's but it didn't work for me. So I've purchased a 2024 BMW R12. It's a new model for BMW. It will be for day rides so the size works for me. Got a Great trade from Kissell Motorsports in Tyrone, PA. They will be delivering the R12 in two weeks and picking up the Eldorado.
ff73148
ff73148

Kev M and Guzziboy66 like this post

Back to top Go down

Goodby Eldorado Empty Re: Goodby Eldorado

Post by mogu83 Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:32 pm

I was at Kissel this weekend, he's a major sponsor of the Guzzi rally, and likely saw the bike. He has a huge inventory. The dealership is less than ten miles from the PA Guzzi rally. Consider a membership in New Sweden BMW club, they're a very active club, bring Jim with you.
And good luck with the new Beemer - the 'R' is undoubtably the best model.
mogu83
mogu83

ff73148 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ff73148 Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:07 pm

mogu83 wrote:I was at Kissel this weekend, he's a major sponsor of the Guzzi rally, and likely saw the bike.  He has a huge inventory.  The dealership is less than ten miles from the PA Guzzi rally.  Consider a membership in New Sweden BMW club, they're a very active club, bring Jim with you.
And good luck with the new Beemer - the 'R' is undoubtably the best model.

Thanks Harry. I was very surprised how easy it is to do business with them. I'll see you at the WaWa.
ff73148
ff73148

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev M Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:37 am

I've heard nothing but good about them and almost made a deal with my RK on a R9T back a few years. We were close, but it wasn't the right move for me (which is good because I doubled their offer selling privately shortly thereafter). But they were straight up and reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to try and do business with them again.

The R12 looks pretty good too. I'm sure you're gonna love it.

But I'm sticking with my V7s for now.... even if I do cast the occasional glance BMW's way.

Kev M

ff73148 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:25 am

Kissel had a R1250R (maybe an R9T)all black (everything) sitting in the front window, it was a real eye catcher.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down