MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military National Park Pass

Go down

Military National Park Pass Empty Military National Park Pass

Post by mogu83 Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:34 am

FYI - for any veterans.
Recently a new National Park Pass has been approved.  These passes are actually worth their weight in gold if your out West visiting our National Parks.  The passes will get you into National Parks and reduced fees in most government agency campgrounds.   The senior pass that used to cost $10 has now gone to $80, and is still a good deal.   This pass (Military Pass) is free to Vets and there is no reason not to have one in your wallet.
There are only four locations to walk in and get a pass, in New Jersey, but they can be purchased on the internet for $10.

Info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Military National Park Pass Empty Re: Military National Park Pass

Post by mogu83 Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:38 pm

OK    Yesterday during the downpour I drove down to the Edwin B. Forsythe NWR in Galloway.
No drama.  The ladies knew what I was talking about, asked to see my drivers license and gave me the pass which they had a box of.  If you don't have 'veteran' on your license  (it will get you a pass on minor traffic infractions) then you'll need your DD214
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum