MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Scotia -- Clucking Hen

2 posters

Go down

Nova Scotia  -- Clucking Hen Empty Nova Scotia -- Clucking Hen

Post by mogu83 Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:32 pm

Just found out the Clucking Hen, a place we always stopped at on the Cabot Trail is gone. Out of business and the building is for sale. People were very nice and always accommodated us, even when we were dipping water all over the place. I guess with COVID they just couldn't make it. Sad.
Note my Pooh Bear sitting on the OPEN sign

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mogu83
mogu83

Nick and Guzziboy66 like this post

Back to top Go down

Nova Scotia  -- Clucking Hen Empty Re: Nova Scotia -- Clucking Hen

Post by 9fingers Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:26 am

Well that is a shame. Hopefully some new places will open that will inspire future memories. I am currently planning a 3 week solo trip up to Cape Breton, and on to Newfoundland, in August. Taking the V Strom for this one though and bringing the camping gear. Though with the frequent rains up there, motels will be used when needed.
Scott

9fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:30 am

9fingers wrote:Well that is a shame. Hopefully some new places will open that will inspire future memories. I am currently planning a 3 week solo trip up to Cape Breton, and on to Newfoundland, in August. Taking the V Strom for this one though and bringing the camping gear. Though with the frequent rains up there, motels will be used when needed.
Scott
I think that's the best time to go up there, although because of geography it does rain a lot. We'll have to talk about cool things to see.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum