MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sweden BMW Club meeting

2 posters

Go down

New Sweden BMW Club meeting Empty New Sweden BMW Club meeting

Post by mogu83 Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:42 pm

I've beat the drum for this club on this list before, sorry if it's redundant but I think it could benefit some members.
New Sweden is a chartered BMW club (also AMA) that has members in mostly the lower half of the State.
They long ago gave up the requirement for owning, riding or even having ever seen a BMW motorcycle.
A motorcycle active group of people that has people active in most types of motorcycle activities.
In respect for the old AXIS POWERS of WWII Moto Guzzis have always been welcome at BMW events and into the club.
Link to club info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyhow, the reason I'm posting this tomorrow night (Tuesday February 15) the club is having it's monthly meeting and there is always an open invitation for guests.  The meeting is held at La Campagnola in Shamnog, NJ  ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).  Upstairs room, food ordering and BS starts at 6PM meeting at 7PM usually over at 8PM.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

New Sweden BMW Club meeting Empty Re: New Sweden BMW Club meeting

Post by ff73148 Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:52 pm

mogu83 wrote:I've beat the drum for this club on this list before, sorry if it's redundant but I think it could benefit some members.
New Sweden is a chartered BMW club (also AMA) that has members in mostly the lower half of the State.
They long ago gave up the requirement for owning, riding or even having ever seen a BMW motorcycle.
A motorcycle active group of people that has people active in most types of motorcycle activities.
In respect for the old AXIS POWERS of WWII Moto Guzzis have always been welcome at BMW events and into the club.
Link to club info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyhow, the reason I'm posting this tomorrow night (Tuesday February 15) the club is having it's monthly meeting and there is always an open invitation for guests.  The meeting is held at La Campagnola in Shamnog, NJ  ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).  Upstairs room, food ordering and BS starts at 6PM meeting at 7PM usually over at 8PM.

Interesting that you have posted this. As you know I belong to the MSTA which is a chartered club of the BMWRA. I can't make tomorrow's meeting but I'm interested in the club.
ff73148
ff73148

Back to top Go down