MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Moto Guzzi bikes in two days!

2 posters

Go down

Two Moto Guzzi bikes in two days! Empty Two Moto Guzzi bikes in two days!

Post by 9fingers Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:55 am

I am a bit stunned after this weekend. I rode out to Donna's Runway Cafe, in Blairstown, Sunday and two other bikes showed up. One was a BMW R75 that I have seen at Jumboland bike night and the other was a 2014 white Moto Guzzi California! The owner informed me that he liked the bike........."when it wasn't broken." And then yesterday, I did a 5 hour ride on a new route I found......spectacular, Up to Shahola PA from the PA side and out to Honesdale on some fantastic back woods roads. I was going to grab lunch in Honesdale but decided to head down 652 to Narrowsburg and hit one of my faves, the Tusten Cup. I was stunned as I crossed the bridge and parked in front of the TC was only one bike, a 2014 V7 Special! I got pics to prove all this..............Funny that both guys said the same thing to me, "you found the other one!" The guy up in Narrowsburg lives in  Brooklyn but has a cabin in Roscoe NY and comes out weekends to ride "from cafe to cafe". And yes, his bike had some cafe racer looking mods to it and he was dressed for the role.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 9fingers on Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

9fingers

Nick, mogu83, Kev M, Guzziboy66 and bobl16 like this post

Back to top Go down

Two Moto Guzzi bikes in two days! Empty Re: Two Moto Guzzi bikes in two days!

Post by egschade Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:06 pm

Sounds like a great time. I'm looking to do more rides in that area, planning a route that will take me to Honesdale by way of NY 97.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by 9fingers Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:50 pm

Let me know if you want to go Eric........I go up 97 all the time and found the coolest route over to Honesdale! But the way I go from the Dingmans Bridge is also fantastic.
Scott

9fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down