MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annual Gathering of the Nortons ??????

+2
JoeA
mogu83
6 posters

Go down

Annual Gathering of the Nortons ?????? Empty Annual Gathering of the Nortons ??????

Post by mogu83 Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:22 am

Anyone have a contact to see if this is going to happen, it's usually in the second half of April.   Nothing on their website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Annual Gathering of the Nortons ?????? Empty Re: Annual Gathering of the Nortons ??????

Post by JoeA Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:32 pm

I doubt the state of Pa grants them use of the park. They would have to come up with a new venue.

JoeA

Back to top Go down

Annual Gathering of the Nortons ?????? Empty Re: Annual Gathering of the Nortons ??????

Post by Guzziboy66 Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not the usual gathering, but this might be fun...
Guzziboy66
Guzziboy66

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Guzziboy66 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not the usual gathering, but this might be fun...
Nice pick up on finding this;
Looks like that's the replacement for the Norton thing.  Would likely cause a 'cluster fuck' when a few hundred old bikes roll into New Hope and start looking for a parking place in the South part of town.

Information about proposed run.

Maybe lunch at Bowman's Tavern (might be very crowded) or roll through New Hope, cross river and then Rt518 to Orlando's at the intersection of Rt31.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeA Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:42 pm

Cool but I think it might get a bit sticky. Park rangers are going to question the size and "we said no" Not my event,but I would just meet up at air port.

JoeA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam3512 Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:01 pm

JoeA wrote: Cool but I think it might get a bit sticky. Park rangers are going to question the size and "we said  no"  Not my event,but I would just meet up at air port.

Agreed.  Breakfast then ride to the airport?   I’d definitely stay away from New Hope. I haven’t been to Van Sant airport in years. Any suggestions on a breakfast spot nearby?
Cam3512
Cam3512

JoeA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:38 pm

Sunday morning and most eating places are only at half capacity, depending on who shows' interest in going, I would pick a large regular diner.  Places like Orlando's and Sky Manor will be jammed.
Any interest in this??
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guzziboy66 Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Here's a possible place to eat on the PA side, just south of the Frenchtown Bridge. They have outdoor seating and their prices are not horrendous.

I injured my left hand, so no riding for me for awhile, but I'd happily drive down and meet you all for breakfast.
Guzziboy66
Guzziboy66

Back to top Go down

Post by royaloilfield Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:52 pm

Kaseys is good....I doubt Orlando's will be jammed up-also outside seating....was never jammed up all last year...sky manor will def be jammed up! This is not a sanctioned event by the norton owners club ...just saying...they plan to meet the sunday before and ride up to the wycombe tavern for lunch.
royaloilfield
royaloilfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam3512 Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:31 am

Looking into setting up a breakfast at Kasey’s diner next Sunday. They’re open 7:30am to 2pm with indoor and outdoor dining. Stay tuned to the breakfast meeting section.
Cam3512
Cam3512

Kev M and Guzziboy66 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Kasey's as in Kasey's On The Delaware?
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam3512 Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm

egschade wrote:Kasey's as in Kasey's On The Delaware?

Yes. Details posted.
Cam3512
Cam3512

egschade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down