MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Exchange in Haddonfield Yesterday

2 posters

Go down

Nice Exchange in Haddonfield Yesterday Empty Nice Exchange in Haddonfield Yesterday

Post by Kev M Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:59 am

For those of you who don't make it to ADV rider and therefore didn't hear, I had an important errand to run yesterday and needed to decide between the V7 and the Harley. The latter won thanks to bigger bags and comfortable windshield, though it turns out it was even warmer than I thought and either would have been fine.

With St. Paddy's looming I thought I'd better pick up some white Irish puddings and some authentic pork bangers (the latter to go with the bangers and mash I'll be making as I do every year, but this year I'm also making curry chips). Anyway, so I stopped by the English Gardener Gift shop in Haddonfield as they have a freezer full of authentic products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While I was sitting there an Italian gentleman approached with compliments and questions about the Harley. He took some photos for his son and talked about the BMW LT he rides at home.

Luckily I was wearing a Moto Guzzi shirt and we chatted a bit more before he took my offer to stand up the Harley and see how it feels. He was surprised by the ergos as he thought it was pretty similar to his BMW.

Pleasant exchange and it reminded me just how much I've been looking forward to Spring!

On a related note it was a year ago this week that we were IN Ireland, but supposed to have originally been in Italy and Lake Como for this week. Ugh, yeah, looking forward to Spring.

Last edited by Kev M on Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Kev M

Nick and Guzziboy66 like this post

Back to top Go down

Nice Exchange in Haddonfield Yesterday Empty Re: Nice Exchange in Haddonfield Yesterday

Post by egschade Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:31 am

Thanks for sharing Kev. This week should be a good one for riding. Sadly I'm in IT hell with a system down and working 18 hour days to restore it. Looking forward to retirement in a couple years!
egschade
egschade

Guzziboy66 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum