MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildgoose Chase issues?

3 posters

Go down

Wildgoose Chase issues? Empty Wildgoose Chase issues?

Post by egschade Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:02 am

Is it just me or are any of you also having issues accessing the Wildgoose Chase forum lately? I get server timeout errors all the time and have not been able to access the site at all this morning. Don't think it's my settings as every other site I regularly visit - including this one - continue to work fine.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Wildgoose Chase issues? Empty Re: Wildgoose Chase issues?

Post by Mac Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:23 am

egschade wrote:Is it just me or are any of you also having issues accessing the Wildgoose Chase forum lately? I get server timeout errors all the time and have not been able to access the site at all this morning. Don't think it's my settings as every other site I regularly visit - including this one - continue to work fine.
No problem here.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:09 pm

OK, so I've tried pretty much everything I know to do regarding website access. Cleared everything from my browser(s) caches, reset defaults, restarted my PC and router. No matter what I can't get to wildguzzi.com. EVERY other website is fine but when I try to get to WG, I get a 'time out' error regardless of browser, even on my table

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do next? Maybe one of you regulars there (Kev or Cam?) could shoot one of the admins (Luap?) a PM to look at my account 'egschade'...
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:41 pm

If you have two browsers - try the other one, or download another browser. If it goes through on one then your information at the site is ok and you have it blocked or the address is screwed up in the other browser.
I run both IE and Chrome and keep them both current.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Thanks Harry but tried Chrome and Explorer in addition to my default Firefox - noting loads on any of the browsers, even after clearing EVERYTHING from the history files.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum