MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale

2 posters

Go down

Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale Empty Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale

Post by egschade Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:05 am

Scorpion is having a blowout sale on their ADV helmet the EXO AT-950. I've been using one for the past few years and like it a lot. With their new AT-960 on the market the 950's are being sold very cheaply and inventories are going down quickly. I like it being modular, the extra large eye port and overall build quality. It's a little on the noisy side but fine with earplugs.

I just purchased one in hi-vis grey for $120 with the electric face shield. I'll replace that with a pinlock shield and sell the electric one on ebay. Bought mine at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  If you can find one you like with the dual pane shield it's only $100

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale Empty Re: Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale

Post by 9fingers Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:42 am

I have an AT-950 and really like it.

9fingers

Back to top Go down

Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale Empty Re: Scorpion EXO AT-950 modular helmet on sale

Post by egschade Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:18 pm

I've been using an AT-950 for the last 3 years and like it. Figured at this price buying a new one is almost the same cost as putting new liners in the old one.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by 9fingers Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:02 am

Yea, I searched the site and they were out of my size and color combo, though I found them elsewhere for $20 or $20 more. Mine is probably 5 years old but it spends most of it's time in a dark closet so I don't think it really has aged that much. I have 3 or 4 helmets that get worn in rotation, depending on the bike I am riding and the temperature. Good helmet though and a GREAT deal!

9fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down