MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Stuff (Maybe)

2 posters

Go down

Free Stuff (Maybe) Empty Free Stuff (Maybe)

Post by mogu83 Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:41 am

Bumped into this on a Beemer site, an offer for a years membership in the BMWMOA (BMW Motorcycle Owners Association).

Todd Trumbore, President of the Del-Val BMW Riders BMWMOA club, and also a recent winner of the BMW Knochlein BMW Classic Award (BMWMOA Owner News November 2022), is hosting the following event at his Bavarian Barn and residence in Harleysville PA.

He has asked me to put out this special invitation to local BMWMOA and BMWRA clubs to mark the dates in September when this celebration will take place!
Many special guests will be on hand.
If you love BMW Motorcycles, you will want to attend!
There will be a website for registration, I will forward the info along when I am aware of it. Here is a video link to the 2019 event at Todd's place. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please pass the word.

~ Vince Kelly

Join the BMWMOA on me! Hit this link,

Use Activation Code Vince181143 and I'll Cover your First Year of BMWMOA Membership!
If you’ve never been a member / or membership expired for > 5 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Membership will get you the club magazine, which is comparable to any motorcycle magazine currently in print.  Most of the articles aren't specifically about BMWs but riding skill, equipment and touring stories (OK the pictures might show a Beemer).   Also reduced entry  into BMW club events.
I've been a member since the 80s so I can't use this.   I don't know if it works, but it looks legit and it's worth a few minutes for a free magazine.

If someone tries it - post if it's legit or not.

Unrelated (kind of)
While I'm here I'll again bring up the New Sweden BMW club.  A very active local club that has morphed from a strictly BMW club to an all brands club.  I think there are three guys that just own HARLEYS and almost half the people don't ride Beemers.   Monthly meeting (PIC_A_LILLI), yearly rally, yearly picnic, New Sweden 450 ride, monthly breakfasts and rides in warm weather.   Good bunch of people, not your stereotypical BMW a-holes (Ok I'm being harsh).
Check out their forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Free Stuff (Maybe) Empty Re: Free Stuff (Maybe)

Post by egschade Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:13 pm

I was able to get a free membership this way last year. Can't vouch for this one but if it's similar it's for first time members only.

egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum