MGNOC of NJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moto Guzzi news (Italy)

4 posters

Go down

Moto Guzzi news (Italy) Empty Moto Guzzi news (Italy)

Post by Nick Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:28 am

Just received the Latest Moto Guzzi press release. I'm posting the Google Translate version. If you have a problem with the literal translation, post your questions and I'll try to make it more understandable.....

MOTO GUZZI AND APRILIA AT THE MOTOR BIKE EXPO 2019

IN VERONA THE HOUSE OF THE EAGLE CELEBRATES THE RETURN ON THE TRACK LAUNCHING THE CAMPAIGN REGISTRATION TO THE NEW TROPHY MOTO GUZZI FAST ENDURANCE

SALON PROTAGONIST THE MOTO GUZZI V85TT, THE CLASSIC ENDURO FROM TRAVEL TO THE VIGILIA OF THE COMMERCIAL LAUNCH

AT SPACE APRILIA PROTAGONIST RACING SPORTS WITHOUT COMPROMISE, WITH THE NEW RSV4 1100 FACTORY FROM 217 HORSES

In the Moto Guzzi area, the V7 III Stone set up with Kit Racing will be on display in the new single-brand series. Alongside the highly anticipated V85 TT, space also for customization with the exclusive specials made by the best Italian customisers and the accessories of the Moto Guzzi Garage.

RSV4 1100 Factory, the fastest, strongest and lightest ever, is the spokesperson of the unparalleled Aprilia sports pedigree, underlined by other adrenaline news, including the hypernaked Tuono V4 1100 Factory, equipped with electronic suspension, and RS 660, exciting Concept which meets the needs of the new generations of motorcyclists.

Verona, 17 January 2019 - The 2019 edition of the Motor Bike Expo opens today, scheduled for Veronafiere until Sunday 20 January. An important appointment for Moto Guzzi and Aprilia to involve in its own universe made of passion, sportiness and authenticity, an audience attentive to the many facets of the motorcycle world.

The two motorcycle brands of the Piaggio Group are present at the Motor Bike Expo with their latest product innovations, but not limited to: visitors are scheduled to engage in numerous engagement activities by the communities that bring together fans of the two brands, Moto Guzzi The Clan and Aprilia #bearacer Club.

GUZZI MOTORCYCLES

The Moto Guzzi space (Pavilion 4) revolves around the great novelty of the Moto Guzzi Fast Endurance trophy, the easy-to-sell single-brand series dedicated to all those who want to try their hand at the legendary atmosphere of the most classic races, but with a young spirit and pure fun.
It is in conjunction with the Verona motorcycle show that FMI and Moto Guzzi unveil all the details of the trophy, also giving way to the registration campaign; moreover, in the Moto Guzzi area visitors can admire the V7 III Stone set up with the "racing" kit to participate in the trophy, developed by Guareschi Moto. It will be the Guareschi brothers, appreciated Moto Guzzi preparers, to show the public all the features during a talk show scheduled for Saturday, January 19th at 11 am.
Present, and certainly could not miss, the highly anticipated Moto Guzzi V85 TT, the first classic travel enduro that promises to explore new horizons to the guzzisti, next to which are exposed V7 III Stone Night Pack, V7 III Rough and the "bad" V9 Bobber Sport.
The passion for customization is celebrated through the extraordinary range of original accessories of the Moto Guzzi Garage, which for the duration of the Motor Bike Expo can be ordered at the Moto Guzzi area with a special 20% discount on the list price.
Some exceptional specials, radically modified by some of the most famous preparers - is the case of the V7 interpreted by Officine Rossopuro and the V7 made by South Garage for the Proraso brand - complete the Moto Guzzi branded stage.

APRILIA

In the Aprilia space (Pavilion 6) the spotlight is focused on uncompromising performance: undisputed protagonist is the new Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory, the latest evolution of the superbike winning 7 world titles, driven by a new 1078cc V4 engine and credited with a maximum power of 217 horses. A real total weapon for the track, which joins the hyperonoked Tuono V4 1100 Factory, which gains the most advanced electronic suspension system on the market.
A different interpretation of the sportiness marked Aprilia is represented by the futuristic RS 660 Concept, which is the spokesman of a new concept of performance defined by the relationship between an exuberant but easily manageable performance, a chassis of absolute excellence and the lightness of the vehicle.
Unmissable the presence of the appreciated twin cylinders of Noale, the eclectic Dorsoduro 900 and the versatile Shiver 900, exhibited in the new 2019 Challenging Red

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nick on Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Moto Guzzi news (Italy) Empty Re: Moto Guzzi news (Italy)

Post by mogu83 Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 am

OK I get it.   If we want to see (sit on) a new Guzzi V85 TT we have to go to a bike show in Verona (not NJ but Italy)
Strangely on the web page they showcase tricked out American baggers, BMW sport bikes and Yamaha race bikes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this going to be a MGNOCNJ road trip and should it go in the Planned Events section, although their isn't a lot of time left.

BTW: Thanks for taking the time to post this.
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Well, let's see, when I looked at the last 14 posts in this section, I thought I was on a "Dear Abby" forum. A post with Guzzi content looked refreshing. Shocked
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

mogu83 wrote:
I figured I'd post something to let you know at least one person was interested enough to read the article.

Are the non- Guzzi posts a problem. Crying or Very sad
The way I see it - it's either that or the crickets (not Buddy Holly's back up group). Very Happy
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:50 am

mogu83 wrote:OK I get it.   If we want to see (sit on) a new Guzzi V85 TT we have to go to a bike show in Verona (not NJ but Italy)

Funny! lol! I grew up next to Verona in Caldwell...
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am

Will be interesting to read how the V7 is prepped for this race series. Other than the exhaust and paint scheme - both of which I really like - I don't see much difference from the production V7 Racer.

Looking closely at the enlarged picture Nick provided (thanks Nick!) it almost seems to be a tank overlay. Check out the bottom of the tank where red meets black - are those shadows or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by egschade Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:02 am

mogu83 wrote:
mogu83 wrote:
I figured I'd post something to let you know at least one person was interested enough to read the article.

Are the non- Guzzi posts a problem. Crying or Very sad
The way I see it - it's either that or the crickets (not Buddy Holly's back up group). Very Happy

No issue with the non-Guzzi posts. It's just that some days I don't have much to say... Rally posts don't make much sense given the limited range my back permits and the strong likelihood I'll be starting a new job in April that will kill any time off prospects for several months. Always interesting to read what others are planning/doing but the vast majority of these events are not in the cards for me.
egschade
egschade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:53 am

egschade wrote:
No issue with the non-Guzzi posts.

I don't have issues with non Guzzi posts, just the lack of Guzzi related posts and specifically a lack of interest in them....... affraid
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev M Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 am

egschade wrote:Will be interesting to read how the V7 is prepped for this race series. Other than the exhaust and paint scheme - both of which I really like - I don't see much difference from the production V7 Racer.

Looking closely at the enlarged picture Nick provided (thanks Nick!) it almost seems to be a tank overlay. Check out the bottom of the tank where red meets black - are those shadows or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I believe the idea behind the race series is that they are kitted Stones to keep privateer costs down.

Not that there's a big difference between an Stone and Racer, but one can certainly buy a Stone cheap these days.

Kev M

Back to top Go down

Post by mogu83 Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 am

I noticed that reference to a V7 race series also. I assume it would be run in Europe not the US.  I think that would be a good race to watch if they could put a big enough field on the grid.  It sure would be nice to hear 20 air cooled V-twins leaving the line heading toward turn one, or going through a long sweeper.
Beemer had the Boxer Cup series a few years ago that was well accepted, but that was one liter plus bikes, and they invited top level racers from around the world to ride.  Also Beemer provided, and maintained, the motorcycles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mogu83
mogu83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down